Starting from Thursday, May 4, the acceptance of student applications for the 3rd cycle of the innovation grant program of the project “Innovation grants for students in the interdisciplinary fields of art, culture, economics and IT (MaKE IT)” will begin. The application will last until May 26, 2023.
To apply for the program:
- The student can submit his idea to find a team or cooperation partner for its implementation here. The submitted idea will go to the Idea Store.
- If there is a desire to work on the ideas put forward by others, then you should familiarize yourself with those that are available in the Idea repositories of the 1st cycle, 2nd cycle and 3rd cycle of the project. If the idea seems interesting, you should contact the submitter of the idea by pressing the “I’m interested” button and discuss the possibilities of working on the implementation of the idea with the submitter of the idea (company, institution or other student).
- If the students already have an idea, or when the development of the idea has been discussed with the submitter of the idea and a team has been formed, then the application form with attachments must be filled out.
- When preparing the application, be sure to consult with the coordinators of the implementation of project activities, cooperation partners and other possible advisors.
- The completed application form with attachments in word and pdf formats should be sent by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]. The organizers will then contact the team about the next steps.
Detailed information on the application and selection process is available here.
Project “Innovation grants for students in the interdisciplinary fields of art, culture, economy and IT (MaKE IT)”, No. 188.8.131.52/21/A/003 will last 24 months (22.11.2021-21.11.2023). The project is implemented by the Higher School of Economics and Culture in cooperation with partners – the Foundation of the Higher School of Economics and Culture, BANKA HIGH SCHOOL, Ventspils High Technology Park, ALBERTA COLLEGE, Institute of Economics of the Latvian Academy of Sciences and SIA “EUROLCDS”.
Project no. 184.108.40.206/21/A/003, the total eligible expenses are EUR 1,075,534.72, including ERDF funding – EUR 900,000.00 (83.68%), and private funding – EUR 175,534.72 (16.32 %).